Compare Deferred Income Annuities - Fidelity
Deferred Income Annuity contracts are irrevocable, have no cash surrender value and no withdrawals are permitted prior to the income start date.
1. Fixed annuities available at Fidelity are issued by third-party insurance companies, which are not affiliated with any Fidelity Investments company. These products are distributed by Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc., and, for certain products, Fidelity Brokerage Services, Member NYSE, SIPC. A contract’s financial guarantees are solely the responsibility of and are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company
2. Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.3. Ratings current as of September 15, 2016. Financial strength ratings are opinions from independent rating agencies of an insurer's financial strength and ability to pay its insurance policies and contract obligations. They are not recommendations to purchase, hold, or terminate any insurance policy or contract issued by an insurer, nor do they address the suitability of any particular policy or contract for a specific purpose or purchaser. Ratings range from A++ to F for A.M. Best ratings, and AAA to CC for Standard & Poors ratings, and are subject to change. For the latest ratings access www.ambest.com and www.standardandpoors.com.
4. A Qualified Longevity Annuity Contract (QLAC) allows income to begin past the minimum required distribution (MRD) age of 70 ½. They are subject to premium limitations and not all lifetime income options and features may be available.
5. Maximum and minimum issue age may vary by product and feature.
> 6. Income payments are guaranteed at least as long as the annuitant is living, provided the annuitant is alive on the income start date chosen. Contracts in which a Life Only payout option is selected do not provide a death benefit either prior to or after the chosen income start date. See fact sheet for complete details.
7. Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers.
Withdrawals of taxable amounts and taxable income received from an annuity are subject to ordinary income tax. Withdrawals of taxable amounts taken before age 59½, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty. Withdrawals of taxable amounts from a non-qualified annuity may also be subject to the 3.8% Unearned Income Medicare Contribution tax if your modified adjusted gross income exceeds the applicable threshold amount.
Guardian SecureFuture Income AnnuitySM [Contract form #ICC12-DIA, 12-DIA] is issued by The Guardian Insurance & Annuity Company, Inc. (GIAC) (a Delaware Corporation), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004; MassMutual RetireEase Choice [Contract form #FPDIA12, ICC12-FPDIA12] is issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001; Guaranteed Future Income Annuity II [Contract form #ICC11-P101(may be #211-P1010, state variations may apply)] is issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (a Delaware Corporation), a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10010; The Principal Deferred Annuity [Contract form #SF 919], is issued by Principal Life Insurance Company, a member of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392.