Annuities from Fidelity
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the variable annuity and its investment options. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus and, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Please read the prospectus and consider this information carefully before investing. Product availability and features may vary by state. Please refer to the contract prospectus for more complete details regarding the living and death benefits if applicable.
1. This is a deferred variable annuity: investment returns and contract value are not guaranteed and will fluctuate depending on market performance.
2. Guarantees apply to certain insurance and annuity products and are subject to product terms, exclusions, and limitations and the insurer's claims-paying ability and financial strength.
3. This is an immediate variable income annuity. The amount of each income payment is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
4. If you are buying an annuity to fund a qualified retirement plan or IRA, you should do so for the annuity's features and benefits other than tax deferral. In such cases, tax deferral is not
an additional benefit of the annuity. References throughout this material to tax advantages, such as tax deferral and tax-free transfers, are subject to this consideration.
5. Barron’s compiled a list of 50 of the most competitive, top-rated annuities as of June 1, 2016. Barron’s selected products with high payouts or rates and reasonable fees, based on assumptions about age, amount invested and time periods.
Fidelity insurance products are issued by Fidelity Investments Life Insurance Company (FILI), 100 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917, and, in New York, by Empire Fidelity Investments Life Insurance Company®, New York, N.Y. FILI is licensed in all states except New York. Other insurance products available at Fidelity are issued by third-party insurance companies, which are not affiliated with any Fidelity Investments company. A contract's financial guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Annuities at Fidelity are distributed by Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc. and, for certain products, Fidelity Brokerage Services, Member NYSE, SIPC.
Fidelity Income Strategy Evaluator is an educational tool.New York Regulation 168 Disclosure